In simple terms, Zimpler is a convenient, simple, and mobile-friendly online payment option for mobile casinos. It is also a secure and reliable banking method that is perfect for anyone who has a functioning smartphone. Several casinos not on gamstop accept this method of payment. These Zimbler casinos online have a wide range of player-friendly features. It is worth mentioning that this payment method was designed to cater to the needs of virtual gamblers.
Zimpler is a Swedish banking method that has been around for quite some time. It was formally known as Puggleplay. In 2016, it was relaunched, and its name was changed Zimpler. The company has offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm. The payment option technically functions as a third-party depositing solution. Bear in mind that it does not work like e-wallets; it only functions as an intermediary between your preferred casino sites and the supported payment option. The Swedish Financial Authority supervises the Zimpler payment process. This authority is also responsible for the supervision of banks located in the Scandinavian country.
If you are interested in knowing more about online casinos accepting this payment option, then you should read this article carefully.
Top non Gamstop Zimpler Casinos
- Cobra Spins Casino
- Cyber Casino
- Black Label Casino
- Crazy Star Casino
- Royal Oak Casino
- Very Well Casino
- Lady Aida Casino
- Magic Reels Casino
- Ocean Breeze
- Red Lion Casino
How does Zimpler not on gamstop work?
Zimpler is a simple and fast payment option for players who like to stake their bets on mobile casinos. The company has effectively set a new standard as an excellent payment option for both mobile and online casinos. In this section, we will be looking at the steps involved in making deposits and withdrawals with Zimpler. Here are the steps involved in making payments with Zimpler:
- Select any Zimpler Casino Online
- Sign in through your mobile phone (Zimpler account will be created for you)
- Select a payment method (you can either choose card or bill)
- Confirm your payment
How to make withdrawals using simpler?
It is worth mentioning at this point that only a few gambling sites accept withdrawal through this payment option. In most cases, you have to choose another means of payment.
Pros and Cons
In this section, we are going to highlight the merit and demerit of this payment option.
- It is a safe and secure method of transaction
- It enables you to control your bankroll
- Zimpler is licensed and supervised by the Financial Services Authority
- It is easy to use
- It offers fast, reliable, and mobile-friendly payment option on any Zimpler Casinos online
- Payment can be made through mobile phones
- It allows anonymous deposits
- Excellent customer support
- It does not have an app
- It cannot be used in the United States of America
- Best Countries for this Payment Method
- This payment option is accessible to players in Finland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Question and Answer
Here are some of the essential questions that have to do with this payment method:
- When was Zimpler established?
Zimpler was launched in April 2016, by Smart Payment Nordic.
- Are there any promotional offers available?
Yes, most of the top Zimpler casinos offer excellent bonuses and promotions. They do have promotional offers for both new and existing customers from time to time.
- Can I control my spending at Zimpler non gamstop casinos?
Yes, the company allows players to set a limit on deposit and manage their monthly budget. Players can increase or decrease their monthly deposits at any time. All they need to do is send a mail to the company.
Zimpler is a robust and secure payment option for mobile casinos online. It is easy to use and comes with generous bonuses and promotions. Players in the UK can take advantage of this payment method by going for any top casinos online that accept players from the United Kingdom.